CBD is one of many cannabinoids (compounds) in the cannabis plant. Researchers have been looking at the possible therapeutic uses of the CBD oil. Two of the compounds in marijuana are delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and CBD. These compounds have different effects.
THC was the best-known compound in cannabis. It is the most active constituent, and it has a psychological effect. It creates a mind-altering “high” when a person smokes it or uses it in cooking. This is because THC breaks down when a person applies heat and introduces it into the body. CBD, in contrast, is not psychoactive. It does not change a person’s state of mind when they use it. However, it may produce significant changes in the body, and it is showing some significant medical benefits.
CBD may benefit a person’s health in various ways.
- Chronic pain
- Arthritis or joint pain
- Anxiety and depression
- Sleep disorder
- Cluster and other headaches
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Allergies or asthma
- Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Lung conditions
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
Possible negative effects include:
- Liver damage
- Interactions with other drugs and alcohol
- Changes in alertness, which can make driving dangerous
- Gastrointestinal problems and loss of appetite
- Mood changes, including irritability and irritation
- A reduction in infertility in males
So, Anyone who is using CBD whether as a prescription drug or in other forms should first discuss with a doctor.
There are various ways of using CBD oil. These are not the same as using or smoking whole cannabis.
If a doctor prescribes CBD for epilepsy, it is important to follow their instructions.
Ways of using CBD products include:
- mixing them into food or drink
- taking them with a pipette or dropper
- swallowing capsules
- massaging a paste into the skin
- spraying it under the tongue
Recommended dosages vary between individuals and depend on factors such as:
- body weight
- the concentration of the product
- the reason for using CBD
People should ask a healthcare professional for advice about which product to use and how much to take.
Follow this link buy high-quality CBD products- My Indica Beauty
My Indica Beauty offers a wide range of CBD Products including CBD oil, CBD gummies, CBD skincare, CBD lotion, CBD edibles, CBD tinctures, and many more at affordable prices. Shop now!